We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace
It’s why we come to work. It’s why we’re in business. It’s how we inspire exceptional performance.
Back in 1883, Sunlight Soap was launched in the UK by our founder – it was pioneering, it was innovative and it had a purpose: to popularise cleanliness and bring it within reach of ordinary people. That was sustainable living, even then. We now have over 400 brands and we are still driven by purpose.
We want to do more good for our planet and our society – not just less harm. We want to act on the social and environmental issues facing the world and we want to enhance people’s lives with our products.
We’ve been pioneers, innovators and future-makers for over 120 years – we plan to continue doing that. And we plan to do it sustainably.
We're a truly global business
- 190 countries where our brands are available
- 3.4 billion people use our products every day
- € 52 billion turnover in 2021
We own purposeful brands
- 400 + brands that are household names
- 13 brands with sales of over €1billion in 2021
- 13 brands in Kantar's top 50 global brands are ours
We're powered by our people
- 148,000 employees worldwide
- 50 markets where we are the FMCG employer of choice
- 52/48 gender balance (female/male)
- 92 % of our leaders are local to their market
We use our scale for good
- €445m spend with diverse businesses owned by under-represented groups.
- 53 % of our plastic packaging is reusable, recyclable or compostable.
- 64 % reduction in Scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions since 2015.
- Making sustainable living commonplace
We are Unilever in Singapore
- 56 + years of sustainable business in Singapore
- 5 global brands based in Singapore
- 1 st choice employer for graduates looking for FMCG careers
- 32 nationalities make our office a truly multicultural place to work
Unilever in Singapore
Building on Singapore’s history as a crossroads between East and West, Unilever’s office here is the headquarters for a number of global beloved brands and functions.
The teams behind global Beauty & Wellbeing and Personal Care brands Lifebuoy, Lux, Closeup, Rexona and Pond’s call Singapore home.
Our Health & Wellbeing business is led out of this city-state, as is our specialist business unit Unilever International and Data & Analytics team. Unilever’s Global Procurement team drives sustainable sourcing from Singapore as well.