Knorr® believes that good food matters — it adds untold pleasure to our lives — and everyday meals can be just as magical as special occasions. This conviction lies at the heart of Knorr's success.
A passion for good food goes right back to Knorr's earliest days. The business was formed in 1838, when founder Carl Heinrich Knorr pioneered experiments in drying seasonings and vegetables to preserve...
History by year
- 2013 - Today, the KNORR range in Singapore includes stocks cubes, seasoning powders and paste, packet soups, all-in-one seasoning and instant cup porridges. All of which are top quality products that promise to deliver great taste for the family meals.
- 2011 - KNORR Cup Porridge is launched in Singapore.
- 2010 - KNORR All-In-One Seasoning, or commonly known as KNORR Hao Chi is launched in Singapore
- 1960 - In the 1960s, KNORR was introduced into Singapore
- 1957 - Knorr’s flagship products – bouillons, soups, sauces and entrée mixes – are available in eight countries around the world.
- 1953 - Aromat seasoning mix is introduced, kicking off a period of intense innovation that led to the creation of dozens of new soup, sauce and bouillon recipes.
- 1948 - Knorr's product and packaging innovations revolutionize the dried soup category.
- 1947 - Knorr makes a tremendous turnaround.
- 1912 - The first Knorr bouillon cube is produced.
- 1911 - Knorr soup visits the South Pole!
- 1900 - One of the original Knorr chefs.
- 1873 - Knorr makes its first international expansion into Austria and Switzerland.
- Knorr begins large-scale production of soup mixes using legumes (peas, beans or lentils), flour, dried vegetables and spices.
- 1838 - C. H. Knorr builds factory in Heilbronn for drying and grinding chicory for coffee.
- The Knorr Company is founded.
- 1800 - Carl Heinrich Knorr is born on May 15, at Meerdorf near Braunschweig, Germany.
- Born on May 15, 1800